AIM Conference Center Manila is located inside the campus of the Asian Institute of Management (AIM Makati), one of the finest graduate schools in Asia. Its address at the heart of Makati Central Business District is only a 5-minute walk to major shopping centers and a 15-minute drive to the Malate tourist belt and Ortigas. Meanwhile, the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and the Manila Domestic Airport are approximately 8 kilometers away.
How to Get Here
By MRT-3 and Ayala Loop jeepney
The stations of the Metro Rail Transit Line 3 are plotted along Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA), Metro Manila’s major thoroughfare. To reach ACCM, get off at Ayala Station, walk to the nearby Ayala Loop jeepney stop, and take a ride to Benavidez Street.
By car or taxi
When driving along Paseo de Roxas, whether from the direction of Arnaiz Avenue (Pasay Road) or Ayala Avenue, you can enter Gamboa Street in front of Greenbelt 1 shopping mall. You must then take a left to Salcedo Street, then another left to Benavidez Street.
Mere minutes are all guests need to reach some of Metro Manila’s top tourist attractions and hot spots from our Makati accommodation:
- Shopping centers – SM Megamall, Starmall, Robinson’s Galleria, Shangri-La Mall, Ayala Centers, Glorietta, Greenbelt, Gateway Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center, The Podium, Eastwood City, Rockwell, St. Francis Square
- Food and entertainment spots – El Pueblo, Eastwood City, Libis, Pearl Drive Ortigas,
- Business and financial districts – Ortigas CBD, Greenhills, Bonifacio Global City, Rockwell
- Hospitals – Cardinal Santos, The Medical City, Makati Medical Center, Asian Hospital, Manila Doctors, Ospital ng Maynila, Manila Sanitarium
- Transportation choices – The Metro Rail Transit, Light Rail Transit, cabs, jeepneys, Ninoy Aquino International Airport, domestic airport
- Centers of tourism and culture – Intramuros, Fort Santiago, Rizal Park, The Ayala Museum, Museo Pambata, Metropolitan Museum of Manila, Nayong Pilipino, Malacañang Palace